Become a Expert Consultant
Self Employed Consultants are very high in demand, with shrinking margins more and more Companies are looking towards the Services of Independent Consultants.
Why Companies Prefer Consultants?
No need to take full time Employees
Less Expensive than on roll Employee
Result Oriented work
Companies get best Talent at low cost
Time bound result
No Expense of PF, ESIC, Pension, Bonus, DA etc
Consultants are Professionals so no HR issues.
No Financial. Emotional Baggage.
Start your own Consultancy Today!
Bringing all the skills and expertise acquired to set up as a self-employed consultant, has become a popular move for people in a broad range of industries and sectors. Historically, it has always been an option of choice for senior managers , but with a incredibly growing freelance market, it presents opportunities for a much broader cross section of individuals.
The very term consultant denotes someone who is authoritative and knowledgeable on a particular subject, and that experience and know-how are something that other organizations need and are willing to pay for. But when you are working solo, you need a strong pla and indepth Training, to find and win contracts in competitive marketplace, while at the same time juggling the responsibilities of a small business owner, managing finance and cashflow, planning marketing strategies, and handling paperwork.
1. Define Your Goals
2. Find a Profitable Niche
3. Create a Consultant Business Plan
4. Train how to harness your Skills/Knowledge
5. Set Strategic Roadmap for Your Services
6. Build a High-Quality Portfolio & Pitch
7. Thoughtfully suggest Your Clients/Industy
8. Train How to Pitch Yourself
9. Train how to promote your Consultancy Services
10. Train how to give top notch Quality to your Client
11. Train how to fix your Pricing
12. Train how to generate references.
13. One on One Online/Offline Coaching